I am a highly dependable individual with record of delivering effective and timely services through intrinsic motivation. I have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality and professional excellence. With over 10 years of experience in project management and a proven track record of successfully delivering projects within the IT and Construction industries, I believe I possess the expertise and leadership required to excel in this industries. As a registered Project Management Professional (PMP), Professional Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and registered Engineer, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN). My background as a Civil / Structural Engineer coupled with experience in construction project management and project planning / scheduling serve as foundation for me to build a formidable career in the Civil / Building Engineering industry and Project Management. Committed to the advancement any organization; with good values, reputation, an organization that is keen about the progress and development of its employee.
With over ten years of practical experience leading Project Management, Operations Management, Construction Management, Project Administration, Project Analysis, Project Teamwork, Project Coordination and Quality Assurance Management at Bouygues Construction. Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, including the identification of needed resources and assignment to appropriate personnel. Experience includes the areas of:
- Project Management – Proven progression of project management promotions and responsibilities as a result of an excellent performance track record in planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing activities for hundreds of construction projects with budgets as small as $95m and as large as $167m.
- Facility Maintenance – Develop and implement a comprehensive maintenance program to ensure all buildings, offices, grounds, and equipment are well-maintained and in optimal condition. Safety and Security. Budgeting and Planning. Vendor Management. Inventory Control. Sustainability Initiatives. Team Leadership.
- Project Administration – Provide project estimates and surveys, and solicit specialty contractor bids to ensure project compliance and completion; conduct quality control inspections intermediately and in the punch list phase of projects; review workloads and set priorities to meet required project schedules and objectives.
- Project Analysis – Perform cost comparison analysis of subcontractors vs. self-performance to maintain cost controls; review material/subcontractor invoices for approval; reorganize work schedules and flow to reduce costs and improve efficiency; analyze and ensure construction ability and methodology throughout all phases of the project road map.
- Project Teamwork – Effectively supervise, train, and motivate staff, scheduling company employees with contractors and subcontractors; build cooperative teams, staying involved with all staff members to develop and instill a genuine team spirit; mediate conflicts and delegate jobs and authority in accordance with employees’ skills and abilities.
- Project Coordination – Maintain extensive knowledge of building codes, specifications, and regulations for numerous states; simultaneously manage multiple projects and frequently finish ahead of schedule as a result of effective staff development and motivation and workload planning; demonstrate exceptional abilities in the following key areas:
- Civil Engineering | Budgets & Forecasting | Field & Site Supervision | Quality Control | Estimating & Surveys Layout & Design | Planning & Coordination | Subcontractor Supervision | Project Management | Project Proposals Client Presentations | Cost Controls | Contract Negotiations | Material Procurement | Policy & Procedures Multiple Location Management | Employee Supervision & Training | Meeting Facilitation | Strategic Planning Goal Setting | Safety Inspections | Blueprint Reading & Analysis | Computer Estimation Software | COREN, NSE and CPR Certified
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer