Seasoned Construction professional with exceptional leadership and project management skills. Competent in team work, budget, and schedule oversight. Develops scopes, checks field activities and updates clients.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
Project Manager/ Director (Freelance)
• Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
• Modified and directed project plans to meet organizational needs.
• Managed all phases of the Building projects from procurement to commission.
Building Construction Manager/ Site Manager
• Interacted daily with the Company’s Project Manager, Subcontractors and municipal inspectors to complete construction projects.
• Worked independently in fast-paced environment while meeting productivity and quality expectation.
• Prepared and cleaned surfaces for rebuilding purposes by removing structural members/ elements, damaged tiles, bricks, masonry blocks, mortar, etc.
• Gathered and disposed of work site debris, to remove safety hazards and boost team productivity.
• Interpreted job site supervisor’s orders and technical documentation to complete work accurately.
• Used required tools to complete jobs, including automatic leveling instrument, hammer, square, saws, fastening devices, etc.
• Recognized and reported potential project challenges, and assisted with solutions.
• Enhanced job site safety by vigilantly monitoring equipment and team members to prevent accidents.
• Observed all safety regulations on job sites to keep accidents to minimal.
• Helped successfully complete four (4) huge projects ahead of schedule.
• Gathered waste and trash from job sites for placement in refuse containers, to keep sites clean and organized.
• Completed assigned tasks timely, with great accuracy and minimal supervision, contributing to successful output which gave rise to more Contracts for the Firm.
Building Site Engineer
• Reviewed engineering specifications, scopes of work, schedules of payment and other documents.
• Monitored team of over fifty (50) personnel during construction activities for quality of work and compliance with health and safety requirements.
• Sourced, managed and took inventory of various construction materials in the site of primary assignments.
• Checked technical designs and drawings for adherence to standards.
• Recorded daily events and activities in site diary to evaluate process and improve productivity.
• Reviewed and complied with local building codes and zone regulations.
• Managed various stages of construction projects, from inception to completion.
• Oversaw quality control, health and safety matters for construction teams.
• Prepared daily site reports and organized subcontractor invoices, codes documentation and schematics.
• Responded to technical concerns quickly and effectively devised solutions.
• Analyzed and interpreted construction designs and specifications created with computer aided design software.
• Planned and coordinated construction projects such as Hotels, Terraced duplexes, ultra-modern market, underpinning of failing foundation, maintenance on buildings, etc.
• Supervised and monitored daily tasks of subcontractors, artisans, etc.
Project Builder/ Building Site Engineer
• Inspected grounds work, and overall building to uphold safe and aesthetically pleasing standard.
• Monitored progress of construction and maintenance projects, and notified appropriate individuals of project updates, delays and schedule changes.
• Collaborated with Sub-contractors, Architects, Engineers, Builders and Public agencies to complete projects within timeline limitations and budget constraints.
• Performed regular job site observations to provide direction to subcontractor’s personnel and labourers.
• Keep sites compliant with federal, state, and local regulations to prevent unnecessary delays.
• Guided and directed third party inspectors through project construction, commissioning and closeout.
• Monitored subcontractors operation and applied effective time, resource and money management strategies to deliver under-budget project completion.
• Surveyed sites to determine material needs and its effective use.
• Managed homebuilding construction through all phases to coordinate delivery of quality homes meeting both company and customer expectations.
• Complied with all safety protocols and enforced proper equipment and material usage.
• Coordinated construction planning, material resources and scheduling to achieve on-time, under-budget completion for profitable projects delivery.
• Organized and optimized daily site operations.
• Made sure works were carried out in line with the working drawings and specifications.
Bachelor of Science in Building